Carnival merry-go-round



A very fun-looking merry-go-round in the city.

This picture was taken near the Christmas holidays in Craiova, Romania. I took the picture while on a leisurely stroll through the city center with my loved one. We saw this merry-go-round and the laughter of some children playing and instantly the picture came to mind.

So I set the camera to Aperture priority, on f/5.6 in order to have as small of a focus plane as possible and raised the exposure compensator up to 1.7, in order to have a peaceful movement captured.

When I look at the picture, I can almost hear children's laughs as they were having fun.

Below you have details of the snap:
Nikon D3100 - Nikkor 55-200 f4.5-5.6 AF-S VR
@55mm
f/5.6
0.8 sec
ISO-400
+1.7 step
Subject distance ~ 6.3m

Can be found here: City Winter Carnival Merry-Go-Round
and here: City Winter Carnival Merry-Go-Round

Comments