Scarisoara, Mehedinti, Romania - a small village with hearty people

Hello!

I would like to share with the world a few pictures I've taken earlier this year. On the outskirts of "Herculane" city, in Mehedinti, Romania, there lies a small village on the mountain.

The fastest way the villagers can get is by climbing an almost vertical array of 3 ladders and then climb some more on the mountain and hills.

Some of my friends are bent on making a change in this world and they keep trying to make good things happen to people that can't really get help. So they decided to help repaint the church of the town. The people were extremely happy because of this and they provided absolutely everything: from food, to shelter, drinking water, a mobile power converter and anything else the artists needed.

So we (I along with a group of friends) were in charge of going there and recovering our "outcast" artists after their stay. So we did... and we also took pictures of our little adventure.

Tonight I am sharing some of those pictures with the public, because I think they should be public, for the world to see.





















Comments